<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Hmmpppffff!
School today was ok. We didn't have any lessons cause the teachers were either busy issuing textbooks or consumed the whole 2 periods introducing themselves to the class. In the morning, Syaz and I missed Physics to look for Miss Ivy and the principal. Acutally, Iwant to take Chem, Bio, Econs, AS English and Maths but the school doesn't offer this kind of combination. Syaz wants to take the exact same subjects but wants to take GP instead of AS English. So we spent about 15 minutes sorting out the problem wif the principal and she finally came to a conclusion that we can actually take those subjects. Then... Miss Ivy came in and she had that "I thought I told u u cant take these subjects" expression on her face. chanel handbags Honestly speaking, I was really scared. We moved to the conference room to discuss the matter and she finally gave in and agreed that we can actually slot all the classes !!! =D The only thing is that I have to change my AS English to GP. But hey, I guess something has to be sacrificed. At least that was settled. I have to say that Miss Ivy is actually really nice to even consider slotting the classes in for us. Thank u!! Syaz and I really appreciate it.

During Chem period, Kel thought this other girl was Jances and was about to 'disturb' the girl. Thank God he realised that it wasnt Jances. I mean, imagine all the embarrasment. Hehe. He's just getting so blur nowadays. In the morning b4 registration, Kel was walking to class and since he's soooo vain, with a capital V, he was looking at his reflection on the window and was ermm.. admiring his handsome-ness?!?! Hehe. Anyway, little did he know that this girl inside the class thought that he was looking at her instead and waved at him. So when he walked closer, he realised that he was actually staring directly at her. Haha. and the worst part is that the girl actually has a crush on him =P. He totally freaked out and walked the other direction. I pity Kel.

In the afternoon, the PRS were all busy preparing for the Form One orientation. We managed to hang out the banner out in the rain and I was soaking wet, thanks to Zorro. Haha, that girl makes me laugh so much until I get a tummyache. *Yawn* Its really late. So, till next time, tata~

Jances - U said something about blogging more often and ur the one who's not blogging =P Hehe.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:38 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx