<body scroll="auto">
Friday, January 21, 2005
Sorry for my lack of blogging. I do have my reasons...lots in fact. Neways i dun think i am going to be blogging much for some time. Not in the mood i guess? I'm still sick...n tat suckz. I usually recover the next day but then these few days, its goes n comes back. When i go to school, i look fine cept mayb coughing at times n having the flu. When i get back home, i'll have a slight fever. chanel handbags I'll sleep n wake up quite sick. Its weird i know. These weekend is supposed to be a holiday but it is a reason for tchers to give us more work...pft.

Tash, if u're reading this. I wanna wish u all the best when u go over to Australia. I'm sorry to hear that u're gonna be bz these few days b4 u leave for Aussie. But i heard that u're gonna be coming back to brunei soon, so yay :) Its been ages since we(u, mingz, me) actually had those close conversations back when we were in temburong n secondary four. I do miss those times n they will be part of my cherished memories forever, even those times when we cried together. Thanx for being such a great fren n do try to grow long hair ;) I wanna see..woosh =P U do know tat i am envious of ur fair skin n rosy cheeks =P Take care alrite!

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:34 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx