<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
<<>>

Firstly, I want to congratulate everyone who achieved good results. Most of you did very well so do not even think it isn’t =P ( this esp to some ppl who worry too much *koff koff* )

I am so happy today coz :

1. For the first time ever, I got higher marks in a physics test than Kelvin. That’s like ’wow’ to me…eventhough its just a small topical test. Wahaha, n I got a feraro roche from tcher…well, Kelvin got one also…but still..wahaha…so happy =P Dun think I’ll be able to beat him in physics liaw.

2. I am real satisfied with my exam results, eventhough my mum isn’t with some of them. At least my dad is. He even asked if I would like to go to Singapore during my march holidays coz I wanted to go last holiday but I couldn’t. Neways, chanel handbags I turned his offer down coz I really don’t want anything that costs. The only thing I asked for was to be able to go out with my friends.

3. I passed my malay oral! Haha…I actually thought I was going to fail that coz I stuttered all my way thru the orals. I talked worse than a primary kid. So yea, I am glad I passed eventhough its only a 7 for oral.

4. Mr Tang didn’t call me ‘Jancy’ today! He actually called me Jance..sumthing like that which is way better than the former!! I only answer to Jances, Jan or Jance. No Jancy Wancy or Jengx or wateva silly n weird names ‘some’ people come up with.

5. Together with ming hui n syaz, we went to inquire about our components for each subjects. I am just glad that I am fortunate in a number of subjects to get a good overall grade.

Eventhough I had lots of ups, I did do something I regret doing. To van, I’m sorry for what I said. Thanx for forgiving me.

I also banged my left shoulder into the wall n it hurts so much now. There’s a horrible bruise there…aiyer.

This is a paragraph from an English essay I did a few weeks ago :

‘I’ve grown to learn the true meaning of trust in a friendship and I am sincerely grateful to have three best friends who would be by my side whenever I require them. It is quite hard to imagine my life without them. To me, my friends are what I live for besides other chief priorities. I hate being alone as I am quite an insecure person. Being a Libran, I am also a very indecisive individual which might lead some of my friends and family members to tiny fits of frustration. ‘

I really wanna say thank you so much to my 3 best frens who really helped me the last 2 yrs to achieve my current results.

To ming hui , the language pro, Kelvin, the sciences n poa genius n Jing, the sifu of maths :- U guys helped me so much when I have problems in any of my subjects. I could just go to any of you n u guys would willingly help me in any way possible. Thank u so much!

I also wanna thank those people who encouraged me to study hard, those who wished me effective good lucks n all those who made me smile =)

Well, now that the worrying for Olevel results is over, there is still a need to do very well for As levels n A levels. I really musn’t disappoint my dad in any way. So I really hope I am able to work hard ( trying to motivate myself ;p )

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:31 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx