<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, March 10, 2005
HappY!
Hehehe, really happy with the surprise that my closest and bestest frens gaf me. I was totally unprepared. It really meant alot to me, much more than you guys will ever know. And it realli touched me. Of course, it was kinda hard for me to show it, cuz i was relli surprised at the same time. I even had a hard time sleeping at night, it was relli too sweet and too much. :P

To Boon Jing: You welcomed me with a warm laughter when we just met during our 1st day in school. And it was "YOU" who got me to know Ming Hui and Jances, who are as important as u in my life. Thnx for being supportive(at times), caring, nice, funny and cool. You've always been a good company in class. Thanks alot for keeping me awake by slapping me the last time( i actually relli appreciated it tho it hurt). Yes, we had our quarrels and misunderstandings, bt we were all childish den, and we are maturing now.chanel handbags I'm really happy to haf known u. Thnx for helping me with my maths when i was struggling so much. Whenever you need help, whenever u need some1 to cling for support, whenever u need advice, whenever you are sad, don't forget your three faithful friends ;). Never think you are insignificant, you are important to all of us. You are Big Brother. :D

To Jances: Shivering as i type this, its relli cold, ehehe. Always there when I'm in need of love counselling, ahaha. Independent, supportive, caring, nice and loving. Always full of warmth, energy, and determination. Qualities which make u special. A smart-ass, good in her studies. Modest, loving. So much about u make u such a great friend. Thanks for being there when I am down, thanks for the company, the advice, everything. Thanks for your love and care, you're like a big sister. I really appreciate you as one of my best friends. Of course, not to forget, thanks for introducing me to Shao Mei. Whenever you need help, don't hesitate, we are just a phone call away. I will forever treasure your friendship.

To Ming Hui: I don't know where to start. Full of leadership qualities(not surprised u became Head Mp assistant), loving, caring, always nice, patient(i think :P). Thanks to you, I feel much closer to GOD. Think she's the only one of my 3 best friends who has actually seen me really cry :P. You taught me the meaning of kindness, I don't know how to repay you for that. You're always honest, soft-hearted, and u care so much for us. I'll never forget your friendship. I really don't know what to say, it's hard to put in words. Your good in everything. Talent in music, leadership qualities, loving kind-heart, good athlete, a genius. You have the whole package, I'm proud to have a friend such as you. I realli appreciate your friendship. Whenever in life, where it seems to get dark, don't forget that you have us. The three of us will always be by your side, if you need money, call Big Brother Boon Jing, ehehe.

To all of you, thank you so much for everything that you have done in my life. You guys have changed my life for the better, moulded me into a better person, filled my life with love and laughter. Because of the three of you, life becomes beautiful, aromaic, colourful. Thanks for the determination you all gave me, the care, the love. You guys have always been the support whenever I am down. You guys would always make me stand back up on my feet. Sorry for all my past mistakes, sorry if i haf hurt any of you, sory if i was not caring enuf, sory if i had said anyting harsh, sory for all my wrong doings. I truly am lucky. Noone can ever replace you guys, the three guardian angels of my life, the fourth one is my darling Shao Mei. Hahah, thanks for everyting. Love u
ALL.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

9:36 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx