<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, April 30, 2005
Seeing that I cant stay away from my blogging duty anymore, I suppose I owe u people who actually take your time to read my posts (thanx) so I’m gonna make mine long aites ;) Well, this morning I woke up at 4.30am, ending a very vividly sweet dream….regretting the moment I opened my eyes. Everything that seemed so real while in my slumber was all a fake…I have to face the cruel reality. Well, I’m still trying to be optimistic but heck, I’m blabbing here. So anyways, I couldn’t go back to sleep so I did my daily morning routine.

School was interesting. I told my physics teacher who is one of my swimming coaches for 2 weeks only that I cant swim for the competition tml but will help out instead. I’m kinda crushed that all those few trainings led to nothing but on the other hand, I’m able to attend the high tea that my ex-poa tcher is belanja-ing us previous 5 B n R students =)

Moving on, I spent chemistry class yakking with ming hui( love talking to her) at the back while not paying attention to Mr Chong at all. Wait…who does? Haha…jk!! He’s a nice teacher…it’s just that he could try to liven things up during lessons =P

Stats class ~ Had our very delayed test. After finishing the six questions hastily, I took out my English homework which was due for the next class =0 I managed to finish that up….but the points were all messed up…oh well, at least I finished it as promised O=)

Kel, Azim n I were the only ones out of the seven who turned up for English class. The others tend to skip lessons but I made Van promise me to not skip anymore…wheee~ At least the teacher helped me sort out my 30 mins assignment…I have to redo everything again but I dun mind….nyahaha =D

After that, had 3 hours of practicals. Urgh~ Mostly everyone was suffocating and choking from the sulphur dioxide and chlorine gases. N I was chanel handbags dumb enough to have a huge whiff of the horribly pungent chlorine gas which left me with continuous coughing fits and a dry nose n mouth. N i am always so clumsy during chem pracs. I had strike backs thrice n today, i spilled wateva liquid was in my test tube after just filling it with the solution....twice! How blur can i get ...i really need to focus during chem pracs before i get myself burnt or worst!


After pracs, tcher discussed the answers with us. I was sitting beside Kelvin n well, we were talking about some stuff….but no fun, coz some of the questions I asked him was too private to answer =P

I think it was those poisonous gases that made me go all hyper n horny. Or most probably the sexy Van who turned me on. While waiting for our respective transports at the waiting zone, Van and mal had a bit of *cough* censored fun *cough* haha. Wait, it doesn’t sound that bad! So anyways, I was asking ppl this very private question n getting all dirty. Nif n Van : We so gotta do it tonite…nyeh~

Well, after that, my day got quite uneventful so I’ll end my post here. N I’ll post sumthing up at SF. Hope U ppl have fun reading n till nest time then =)


Ming hui : Thanx for telling me the truth and remember what tat smile of mine means =) Sorry i'm such a stubborn mule yea. I *heart* U

Van : Thanx for being so sexy and understanding most of the time. U turn me on *rarw*.

Jei : U should have been there to get me more ..... , u know wat i mean :P p/s i know u love me ;)
Kel : Thanx for the manly advices and amusing stories =P

Jing : Thanx for always trying to make me laugh with ur lame comments =P

Hez : Sorry couldnt help u with the 'pressie'. Oh well, next time :p

Hui : Thanx for always being there for me *hugs*

Hanif : Every saturday nite....u better not be occupied! It's booked for the both of us only...with van or mhui or whoeva that we approve of too...tat is if they want to ;)

Mal : We cant be compared to ming hui's.....oh, the shame *snigger*

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:18 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx