<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Xtra Flab :(
Due to constant reminders to post, I’ll made up a list of reasons why I feel like I’ve been gaining weight and feeling more meat around my waist :p

- I eat at 6.30am(breakfast), 9.50am(break), 1pm(lunch), 4pm(tea), 7pm(dinner) and 10pm(supper)! Tat's six meals a day! Ok i admit tat sumtimes i dun eat at 7pm but then it's still more than 3 meals a day! =(
- When I sit down, chanel handbags I have to unhook my skirt coz it’s too tight. (this is true for some occasion esp aft break =P)
- I had to indulge in two packets of noodles n 2 pieces of tuna sandwich to be truly full =O
- This is totally irrelevant, but Ming Hui missing break time or just not eating much sometimes just makes me feel like the cookie monster from Sesame Street.
- As proven from the testi Kelvin wrote to me last year, I am back to my habit of sneaking anything edible into my mouth during the 3rd or 4th period.

- On the few occasions (ok not few but not many too :p) that I feel my tummy, I cannot understand why some people just cant seem to see the few spare tyres I have there…
- Whenever I wear my tudong, I have the distinct feeling that a double chin is so visible that when ppl look at me, that’s all they see…hahaha.
- My thighs feel like the body of a whale’s when I’m swimming or while I’m bathing…bleh~
- I feel so much fatter than the guys…meaning kel, jing n hazim :)

Lol~ I know most of you will say “wat nonsense!” but it’s trueeee…hahaha. Btw, I have another list of why I feel so small at
Stolenfantasy
to contradict this list…nyahaha.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:49 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx