<body scroll="auto">
Monday, July 11, 2005
Two tear drops were floating down the river.
One tear drop said to the other, "I'm the tear drop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"
"I'm the teardrop of the man who regret letting a girl go....."
She teardrop consoled, "There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone because we found out that they'd be happier if we let them go..."
He teardrop replied, "But then you'll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick 'Hello' from that person brings the broken pieces back..."
She teardrop said, "It's really painful to say goodbye to someone else that you don't want to let go; chanel handbags but it's even more painful to ask someone to stay if you can never make the relationship work out the way it should be."She continued, "LOVE? It's kind of complicated, but I'll tell you this... the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that's love right there...."
He teardrop pondered and said, "You know, if I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to geta "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'drather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U"...
She teardrop smiled and replied, "Giving someone all your love is not an assurance that she will love you back. Don't expect love in return, wait for it to grow in her heart, if it doesn't, be contented it grows in yours."He teardrop continued, "She told me once, do not be too good, I will miss you. Don't be too caring; I might like you. Don't be too sweet; I might fall for you."She teardrop smiled and said, "A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes." She teardrop continued, "If you love her please let her know because it hurts to love when you have to go. Take care of me; don't go away because if you love me, you will stay... I love you and do youknow why? You got me when you first said 'Hi'"
He teardrop said, "You are brave she teardrop,now I know it's always better to have found the courage to love even if you lose it in the end rather than never found love because you were too afraid ofthe challenge."He teardrop continued further, "Did you know that the expression "Nothing" is the subconscious mind's way of saying I Love You... that's what i do, I told her NOTHING and because of that i lost her even though i love her... I cry for the time that she was almost mine, I cry for the memories I've left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old and the new. I cry for the times i thought I had her!"
She teardrop consoled, "Relationships are like glass, sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together,or worse, have nothing strong to bind it together."

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:31 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx