<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Let's see what i have done since last sunday.

Sunday

Went to the Volkswagen Beetle car thingy at Maju Motors with my two elder sisters. My eldest sister drove my Uncle's Beetle there. 88 out of the 300+ Beetles turned up. Neways, some of the Beetles are soooo cute. One had eyelashes, eyelids, luscious lips and even a mole! Another had black hearts stuck onto it like a dalmation.

I met Faridah there who really alleviated my boredom....hehe, she's sooo cali. They gave 2 free T-shirts n 2 movie tickets for the movie, Herbie.

I skipped the movie to meet up with Amanda, Sharon n Vanessa for lunch at excapade which was joined later by Ern. We then moved on to Coffee Bean to work on friendship bracelets as initially planned. However, only Amanda n I were the ones who were trying to make the bracelets. Hanging out with them is so full of chatter...i love =) The only downtown was Minghui didnt turnup....haha.

Then, my eldest sister picked Vanessa n I up after her movie for hashing with Aunty Ann. We used the opposite route this time which included more uphills so it was more tiring than usual. But the time flew coz i was chatting away with Van about non other than guys....haha.

At nite, my sister brought Van n I to Coffee Zone at Kiulap. Had a good meal.....there goes my diet. Wait...wat diet??? hahaha.

Monday

Went to the hospital for my medical appointment at 9am. I went to the counter and handed in my appointment card. Then the receptionist asked for a dollar....I was like ' Oh shit!'...I spent all my money yesterday. So i ran outside n asked the driver if he had a dollar i could borrow.

Pheww, luckily for me, he brought his money along. So yea, i rushed back to pay. She then told me to go to the Specialist Unit on the Ground Floor so I was searching the Ground floor of the old building and then moved on to the new building. replica watches I was going to ask the person behind the information center of the new building for some help when Minghui walked out of the 'Specialist Unit' to save me! Thanx babe =) It didnt even have the words 'Specialist Unit' there....nyeh.

So yea, I waited for my turn with Ming Hui, Zakiyyah and Sharon. Ming hui left us early coz she came really early. Then Zakiyyah was finished with her and some time later, Sharon was done too. So i waited till my turn for almost 2 hours. I was done at 11am...nyeh~

Then I rushed to school in jeans n T-shirt to hand in my biodata and pictures to Miss Ivy for the visual presentation on Saturday. Thank goodness Minghui n Nicole were there to help me.

Then at 12.30pm the O Level, As Level n A Level results came out. Boon Jing got a B for his English......congrats man!!!

At night, Ern asked for a last minute outing at Coffee Bean at Bandar. He said to arrive at 7.30-8.00pm. So i arrived at 7.50pm.....msged Ern to ask where they are. He replied that they were on the way and asked me to sabar so i decided to not order first. At a lil past 8pm, Van arrived and we talked....well, actually she talked about her ahem....lol. 8.15pm-8.30pm-8.45pm......Ern n Tiong walked in when Van n I decided to order sumthing. Hmpfs... Well, we spent the short outing playing this game which was really fun but i totally sucked at it...nyeh, sorry Tiong =P So yea, Ern had to leave us the earliest at 10pm. My sister couldnt pick me up so i called up my eldest brother. Tiong n Van waited for my car to arrive....thanx peeps.

Tuesday

Went to Miri with my 2 uncles, daddy and brother and spent about RM 400....haha n not on clothes! Imagine speding Rm 100+ on stationary. I used the money for bedsheet, batteries n towels also. N another aditional RM 300+ for my spectacles and contact lenses. Wah....used up so much money. U ppl can imagine how much I ate. No matter how much I protest, my uncles would get me sumthing to eat...nyeh~

At least i got most of my shopping done...whee~ I tried packing my suitcase that nite and i now understand why ppl have to sit on their suitcase to zip it up. I tried weighing my heavy luggage bag and it was about 30kg.....wahh.There was only clothes in there! Have to repack and everything again....nyeh.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:38 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx