<body scroll="auto">
Friday, September 16, 2005
Pics
Pics for all of u again =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
swan

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my lovely seniors - Faisah n Syaza

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kitty, Heiley, Tammy C. & Tammy W.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rachel W.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heiley, Tammy W. (bday girl), Joanne(year 3) & Gloria(year 3)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rachel L.(year 4), Rachel w., Vivian, Tammy C.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tammy W. & I - Her bday that day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rachel W., Ruzzy & I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vivian & I - She's so damn clever

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tammy C. & I -my senior

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kitty & I - she's from China

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Heiley & I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Iris & I - She's real good with guitar

Well, other than those bruneians n the girl from China, the rest r from HK. Tat comprise of the few international students here.......well yea, most of em. Toodles for now. N coff UPDATE!

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

12:55 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx