<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 28, 2005
routine~~
Oh well well well….. hmmm, seems like I hav to post some more to prevent the complaints frm u noe….. lalalal~~

Ohya, my normal routine so sigh sigh…. Lets see~~during exam(whenever I dun hav to go school) or after my last paper, I need to wake up at 6 to bring my bro and sis to school, everytime planning to come back and go back to sleep but failed. So, I bring my dog(Money), go jogging lo. After tat, come back and watch my series and sumtimes anime lo. Series is my life!! Bleh =P….

Watch watch watch, sumtimes eyes tired liao, then go clean my fish aquarium, if not, will jus watch/online till 12. Then hafta go MS fetch my bro and sis lagi lo. If nothing to do in the afternoon, will jus come back home.

During afternoon, wat do I usually did ahhh, hmmm…. Ohya, sumtimes cant use pc, cos both my bro and sis also wanna use, so will jus play games (PS2) or watch astro.

[Here comes the most annoying part, tats evening, every nite I hav to bring dinner and my maid from my other hse to the hse im using the pc rite now (cos no one is cooking here) ] ~~ tats my ‘normal routine’. Its annoying bcos most of the time, they all will hang out/watch movie at 7 or 7.30 which I cant make it lo, chanel handbags I can only make it at 8. But there is a good side of it, if I did my job (be a driver, I guess), then my mum will allow me to go out and there is no limit of how late it was (but I wont stay till 2/3a.m, I guess, cos dun wan them to worry also ler). Sounds very perasan ya~~ =P

Sad thing is my elder bro dun even help my mum and good thing is I can go out till quite late. Lalala
Pfft, I dun even see my elder bro driving us to school last time, how lucky he is. (jus imagine hafta wake up at 6 eventough I dun hav school)

Okie, ends of my daily life I guess….. ohya, today, me, hui, my bro and sis went to netcom jus to play dota. Its fun sumhow to keep our boredom away~~. Then later at nite, we gonna go SAS to watch wat play again?? Sumthing nativity play kah?? I forgot…. Bla bla bla.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:45 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx