<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Sneaky days~~
WoW, everyone seems like to sneak in and out of this country….. haha. Well, I better post up sumthing to keep this site alive. Days during the holiday r all the same for me, nothing special lo~~ morning either watch series or clean my ‘hse’ or do my chemistry tuition homework. Then afternoon, replica watches series on astro or jog wif my dog, ’money’. Then when the night comes, muahaha, from 6-7+, I hav to do my normal routine then aftertat if bert they all playing dota/pool then I join lo (mostly dota).; if not ah, then jus stay at home watching astro and slept earlier. LoL

Haiya, tat gal ah said wanna swim but then no sight of her yet. *hint hint*. Well, today I have to redecorate my room again (haven finish since long time ago). LoL.

Ohya, I still hav lotsa chemistry homework to do but im too lazy to finish it up. And the due date is on 23rd morning. Jance, mingz, Zakiyyah,Zahiddah: “Mr.Ravoof gav us an organic test on 25th, its so killing”. Ahhh, I dun hav mood to study leh, its holiday+after exam liao. LOLz

Hmmm, toking abt the sneak in and out of country. Jances and Hui, both of u jus so funny to me, next time I explain to u two la. I dunno how to explain here. Tsk tsk… =P, soree, my English is too poor. Lalala~

Btw, Jances: tat was not a weird stance ler, suppose to be butterfly stroke but I haven master it, so yea…. Mai ani kuan say until weird leh… L0Lz
Hey pplz: any plans for Christmas eve, 24th?? Contact me if u guys dun hav any. :P

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:14 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx