<body scroll="auto">
Monday, January 02, 2006
Bye bye Brunei again =/
It’s been 3 weeks back in Brunei. Just want to thank all those ppl who made my holiday here extremely eventful. It’ll be a long 6 months again till I’ll be back.

I’ll be leaving the comforts of a variety of TV channels, warmth, CARS, a maid and lots……..and of course the special Ppl here! I’ll be going back into the arms of dry weather, ultra cold, exams, studying, laundry and also ‘everything also very expensive la’.

Can I just have a permanent holiday with endless supply of money?

Some ppl blogged about how 2005 has been a year for them and what their resolutions for the new year are. Well for the latter, I don’t really bother trying to make any because I find it pointless as I don’t exactly keep to it. However, 2005 has really been a whirlwind of ups and downs for me. Events forever plastered into the memory chip of my brain. I’m thankful for the lessons learnt but also sorry for the regrets and wrong things I did.

Btw, I find this horoscope prediction quite true as to my personality.

Libra (sep 23 - oct 23)Your inability to reach a decision in matters of personal action islegendary. you like to weigh all the alternatives and hear every side of an argument - but this may take time and opportunities may pass you by because of it. you also like to expand energy on people who may not deserve it - you want to help the underdog. chanel handbgs you are also sensitive to criticism and may take mild statements of fact very personally.AdviceFollow your instincts and act on them - stop sitting on fences. don'tblindly trust people; learn to be a little more discriminating in youroffers of help. learn to think for yourself and don't be swayed bypersuasive tongues.

I’ll leave you guys with a few pictures then.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shin & I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Those who went to Jing’s place for New Year Eve BBQ.

I had a great time despite what some ppl might have thought. The food was great esp my chicken & prawns……right right? ^^ Anyways, Albert, Jing and Kelvin Tang did most of the BBQ-ing….the rest just ate ^^


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
US being quite tipsy at Ho Wee’s place

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My xmas gear ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The dress that Amanda and Natasha made me love ^^

Finally, I wanna wish everyone whose results are coming out soon GOOD LUCK!

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

3:21 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx