<body scroll="auto">
Friday, March 31, 2006
haha :P
LoL, since I felt like blogging now. Hmm, last nite its Thursday, wat we did again? Hmm. Ohya, I made a last-minute out to movie wif bert, kang, vinz, kel, shao mei, kel wong, jem and hui. It was so last minute tat I never imagine it would end up going out. Ohya, we watched ‘Shaggy dog’, it’s a funny show but some parts r sad lo.
Hmm, satisfied nite lo, cos I was able to go out wif u guys and managed to continue messaging wif sumone for the whole nite. Hehe. :D

After the movie ah, we go makan at TK restaurant lo then chit chat then went home. LoL.
When I reached home, i dun feel like going to bed, so jus stay up and watch my anime(shakugan no shana). Suddenly I heard my big bro’s voice and asking me wanna drink the Vietnamese beer or not.replica watches Of course, I raised my hands and received frm him. Wow, tat Vietnamese beer is so far better than Heineken, tiger and carslberg, but it still hav the bitter tatse, bopian, it’s a beer. Muahaha. Then I shiok sendiri drink drink drink till ard 3am I guessed, then go to bed lo.

The next morning, got chem tuition at 8am. I woke up late for 10 minutes. So I was rushing to get myself ready and rushed to tuition. Phew, I managed to arrived there at ard 8.10 and im so lucky tat sumone else was later than me. :D During the tuition, my eyes jus couldn’t open wide and closed my eyes for most of the times. Muahaha, tcher did’t notice it. Whee~~

As for today, didn’t do much on studies. Cos I jus bought 2 DVD movies, so I watched it the whole afternoon till 4+ then continued with my astro series till 5.15pm. Aftertat, I went jogging wif my siblings at the back of my hse for half and hour. Er, actually its part of my training for stamina for triathlon lo. Hmm, now, my muscles r aching. Haha, I put weights on my ankle lo. :P
Haiya later at nite hav to continue wif my sg_series lagi. Jus finish downloading. Whee~~ it’s a abt dancers. Shiok eh. Bah, I think its time for me to bath now. Haha.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:53 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx