<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Missing in action!
Heya. Hehe. I know Im not a usual blogger - Sorry. Ive only got 15 minutes before the bell goes. Ermm.. This term has been extremely crazy. I seriously dont even have enough time for myself. The last time I vegetated in front of the telly was erm.. *thinks hard* errr.. See I cant even remember. That's seriously sad.
Anyway, I just found out that I made the basketball team and we're suppose to play in this mini tourney in Bredon on the 22nd of March and guess what - Ive got the LSE Open Day to attend. I havent played an away game since I came here. It's always either because of an exam or because Ive got something on that day. chanel handbags Over here, everything just clashes. Well, I guess I'll just have to look on the bright side - No own goal?!? Haha. Jances and Hazim will probably know what Im talking about.
I am so looking forward to the Easter Holidays! I can finally rest and do some well-deserved shopping(eseh!). There's house badminton tomorrow that Im suppose to be helping out with and the college concert on Friday. Ive got DOE this weekend and we're camping overnight. So, Im not looking forward to that.
Next Monday, there's house basketball, which I hope we'll win. Go Greenslade!! And then the YE Trade Fair, which basically means sleepless nights making products. Alright, that's it from me, for now(which in my dictionary means a very long time. Haha. KIDDING!) Take care guys~
Jing & Kel - Guys, thank you so much for the pictures =)

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

8:53 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx