<body scroll="auto">
Friday, July 28, 2006
Berimbau/Consolacao
My eyes itch, I can't stop sneezing and my shoulders ache. My left eye is red and bruised, my nose is red and I can't stretch my arms. It's quite annoying.

But anyways, that's a whole other story. I've done almost a week of attachment at MD. It's quite fun. Friendly, good-looking people over there. Last lesson I went to, a student gave me and Vanessa cookies. Vanessa said they tasted like Famous Amos cookies. And I agree, they were pretty good. So far, the only not-nice-thing doing attachment there is having to walk all the way from MD to the gadong area to eat. I'm still not used to the climate here and I tend to sweat alot. And if you must know, I don't like sweating alot.

Next week I'll be working at MS. I hope the teachers won't ask me to cut my hair as they did here in MD. Apparently it's quite long because it's over collar length. The thing is I present my hair smart and that's what matters. So, I don't see a reason to complain about. Rules...pfft!

Oh yes, I've just bought Sergio Mendes's album, Timeless. If you haven't heard of him, I suggest you do now. The album is pretty awesome. His piano-playing is so good to listen to and the beats are sick! I guess that's what you get when you're working with will.i.am. chanel handbags The album features songs in english and in portugese, mostly collaborations with other famous artists like John legned and India.Arie. A must to listen to.

Speaking of music, you guys have to get your hands on Cassie's Me and U. And if possible, go and listen to Chingy and Tyrese's Pulling Me Back. Both mind-blowing. So, I guess that's it for me, till next time. Have a nice day.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

11:13 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx