<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Wimbledon Fever
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Gib, I will skin you alive and feed you to the crocodiles.
*breathes in and out*

Yesterday, I went over to Poulton(another house) to meet up with Gib. Gib's from Thailand and she's super funny. We were talking and laughing like there was no tomorrow. Well, my eyes were wandering around her room, chanel handbags admiring her artwork. An opaque object that was stashed away neatly in the shadowy corner caught my eye. At first glance, it looked bulky but I didn't quite recognise it. I took a second look and it registered. It was a Wimbledon bag. Being the inquisitive girl that I am, I asked if she went.

"Ohh that.. I went on Saturday to watch Roddick and Murray play on centre court"

My jaw dropped. I swear it was like as if my body stopped working.

"Actually, I had an extra ticket"

Ok, I think by this time, my brain had completely stopped functioning.

She just had to say it, huh. She just had to tell me that on Saturday, the 1st of July, the day I was completely free. The day Roddick, the hottest tennis player on earth(or the whole galaxy for that matter) was playing. The day I spent a gruelling and aching 2hours and 45 minutes watching him being dismantled by his opponent.

My question - Why didn't you tell me?

Her answer - I thought you were on community service. I didn't know you were free.

Well, I was on community service but it ended on that day. So, I could've taken the earliest train to London. I guess there's always next year and the year after that and the year after that year... *sigh* No point crying over split milk.

I actually feel like and outkast. Everyone's so engrossed in football and here I am talking about Wimbledon.

Anyway, community service week was great. A wonderful experience. Although I have to admit that I am lucky to be under 18, which meant that I could not do personal care like showering them and changing them.

Here are some pictures.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Barbara and I in front of the topiary
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Undine and I
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hehe. I thought this was rather funny. The camera was on timer. I just couldn't stop laughing
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Karaoke Night. We sang 'This is the way to Amarillo' - Please don't ask why
Frm L to R - Frannie, Me, Jia and Alina
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Andy Roddick - My hero =)
Jances is in Singapore. Bet she's having the time of her life. Haha, I'll spare you guys the details. Only 20 more days till I go back.....

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

5:52 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx