<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
This week has been sad...
Why?

1) I just realised how much work I have - and it's piling up real fast. The most important being my personal statement and completing UCAS apply. Most of my friends are still in a dilemma of applying to Oxbridge or not. I honestly have to salute those people who are actually applying. You know who you are- Good luck!!

2) Andy Roddick lost the US Open to Roger Federer in 4 sets. Roddick must be wondering how many Grand Slam titles he'd have if Federer never existed. Federer is an amazing player but I'm just getting bored of seeing him win all the time. I still don't understand. Andy Roddick is suppose to win. He's the one with the big serve.

3) I won't be able to celebrate Jances' 19th with her! I was so looking forward to this!!!!! :'( *sniff* *sniff* and also teasing you since technically you'd be 2 years older than me on that day!! Heeheeee. I feel young.

4) Hazim - thank you for making me realise how fat I actually am!!! =P

The good news :-

1) I'm having basketball for games later. Need I say more?

2) Because Andy Roddick won the ATP Masters Series, his prize money for the US Open actually doubles! So, he gets US$1, 100, 000, which actually is only US$100,000 less than what Federer gets.

3) Roddick's ranking has shot up from 10 to 3!! Apart from being in the top 3, he's America's no. 1 tennis player!!! Yipeeeeee

4) The Bruneian girls have decided to do a dance for Charity Weekend. We haven't quite decided on a song yet, (which is most probably going to either be Dang Mengalai or Kampong Ayer. We need something up tempo!!) Any suggestions??

I can't think of anything else right now.

Jances - I have to admit that I feel asleep towards the end of the thrid set!! I feel like I've betrayed Roddick. Hahaha. You should have seen me trying to stay awake.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

8:26 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx