<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 27, 2006
My 18th :)
Ok, I have to admit - my 18th wasn't too bad. A big thank you to everyone who texted me, wrote me testimonials, called me (esp those who called from Brunei), wished me a Happy Birthday online and not forgetting all the lovely presents.

Jing was the first one to text me. It really meant alot, Jing. =) Words cannot express how I felt at that moment. I was nearly in tears. Thank you.

The day started off bad actually. I was on the way back from the toilet when my Russian neighbour muttered in the wee hours of the morning, "Can you please help me with Maths?" Talk about bad timing. Well, what would have taken only a few minutes actually took much much much longer. Note to self - Never try helping someone who is half awake especially if it has to do with Maths.

Anyway, moving on.. my friends sang me a birthday song during breakfast. Thanks guys, that was so sweet of you all =) I wanted school to end so bad. I couldn't wait to meet up with the rest in London.

Since it was my 18th, most of you probably thought we went to the club and danced our heart out. We actually didn't, although I have to say I was pretty tempted too. chanel handbags Hehehe. I had a nice dinner at Oscars with 3 of my closest friends - Jances, Hazim and Hanif. Imah, wasn't there though but she and Huda sent me a lovely voice mail =)

Because the internet connection in my room is pretty gay at the moment, I'll post pictures next time. Thanks again to everyone who made my 18th so special and meaningful - you know who you are =)

I can't wait to go back....

Thank you for making that day so special. For putting a smile on my face just when i was about to break down and cry. You never fail to make me smile, never.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

5:00 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx