<body scroll="auto">
Monday, November 20, 2006
Wonderful world
The discussion today is panic attack.

I'm gonna blame the londoners and the london underground for this one. It was half past 5 and I was about to board the bakerloo line to oxford circus when I found out that the train was full. I tried my best to get though the crowd to get onto the train. Since i had the mighty disadvantage of being small and skinny, I got pushed off from getting in. Pissed as I was, I gladly waited for the next train which was a mere minute away. To my surprise, it was full as well! Again, I was prevented from boarding by the big people of london. In the end, I managed to get on the next train, chanel handbags and even so, the train was so crowded I had to lean so close to the wall. The train was so hot and I was thinking to myself," Am I gonna faint? When am I gonna reach Victoria?!" Lucky enough, I only had to ride the train for 10 minutes. Getting out of the tube was such a relief. I rushed out, only to miss my train to Dulwich and wait for half an hour.

The verdict is out. We, the URs, are all 18 and older. The weekend was great. Mh, Jans, Hanif and I went out alot and had great meals. Jances particularly enjoyed them. And it was a pity she lost her voice the whole weekend. I dissed her so much but all she could do was just hit me. No verbal abuse. We watched Scary movie and Final destination. Scary movie was funny, but I have to admit, I think Final Destination wasn't as gruesome as its sequels.

Joke of the day:
(recreated to sound better)

After eating Mh's chocolate cake,

Jances: That was so fulfilling. I'm stuffed. Don't think I can eat lunch.

ten seconds later,

Jances: So when are we eating lunch?

.....

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

5:00 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx