<body scroll="auto">
Monday, December 18, 2006
Just me
Woah i have not blogged for more than 2 months already so here's a little update from me.

I'm currently spending my holidays in Brunei Hall with Hazim, Tajus and a few others as my companions. Thank goodness for them. I just went to a fair with the both of them just now. It was too cold to continue walking after a while though. So it is too cold to be in the mood of doing much nowadays.

Ok, i am too blur to think of a proper structure to my blog so i'll just type down whatever comes to my mind;

- I'm really happy that Leona won the X-factor. Everyone should get her new single! She has such an amazing voice!

- I've been spending quite a lot of money on train tickets to go to Universities' Open days. I've already been to 3 Uni. I have yet to visit two others....Warwick on 24th Jan and UCL on 30th Jan. I can't believe i have another interview...I totally hate interviews. Even if i am not nervous, i still screw up my interview.

- I just went up to Manchester a few days ago to visit one of my seniors. A train ticket there already cost me £54.10. So why am I always broke people wonder. It was quite nice though, i love the decorations and also the christmas market. Went to Zara to search for the coat that has been on my mind since Ming hui's birthday...I should have bought it when Ming hui and Hazim asked me to! Zara didnt have the size S for the brown one! So annoying!

- Hazim has always been commenting about my pessimisitc nature. I wonder when exactly have I turned into someone who looks down on myself and have such a low self esteem. I think i can blame this part of my personality on some events that happened along my life journey or just how I was brought up....not that I am blaming my parents. it's just how i react and come out of certan events.

- I find only a few ppl actually know what type of person i actually am. Quite a lot of ppl actually gets a bit surprised if we become better friends. I guess i owe it to those friends who really understand me to be there to talk to and hang out with.
I hate it if ppl overestimates my abilities...I am a human being, a very imperfect at that, chanel handbags so I am subjected to a whole load of flaws. So please, don't place any high expectations on my shoulders.

- Don't you find that you go on just to make someone one of the proudest person in the world? You feel you owe that person / those people so much that by doing well in your studies is the only way you can repay them. I guess I want to have people feel proud of me....it is such a satisfying feeling. If only i can...If only...

- Tajus is staring at what i am typing right now. He is wearing only a red polo shirt while i am freezing with 4 layers of tops (including my undergarment of course ;p ) He has been going to the gym everyday....gosh...if only i am as hardworking as he is, i would have the body to kill for right now. Just too bad...

A shout out to Farah : Happy 17th Brithday!! A whole bunch of ppl having choc cake and krispy kreme here....woah.

- I'll put down pictures taken recently;











Okies...there's supposed to be more pictures but it doesnt seem to be loading....till next time then.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

3:41 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx