<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I've Got The World On A String
I have been meaning to post since the first day I came back. It is now day number 3. So far, Brunei has been quite nice with me. Especially the food part. I have reunited with most of my friends, some who are leaving very very soon. Have met kel the other day during lunch, poh hui during a basketball game but am yet to meet up with the jingster. So jing, if you are reading this, I would like to catch up on things with you.=D

Buttermilk chicken has once again not disappoint me. TPH is doing a very good job at the moment. As told to Poh Hui the other day, and most of my other friends, the biggest let-down has been the seri Q-lap mall, which is not actually a mall. Just a collection of bad architectural designs and poor quality. Gaudi would have had a heart attack if he saw this piece of work. I guess the architect just decided to give the project to his 8-year-old son. Ok, that was just bad, but seriously, it isn't very impressive. That escalator design, the part where they leave the CFC-unfriendly air to leave through its open doors, the blu-tacked movie posters, the rosewood furniture in the food court are the few things that come to mind. But enough of that.

As you are well aware from Jances' last post, Barca was alot of fun. It was spectacular. The people, the weather, gelato and architecture. (Explains my sudden likeness in criticizing architecture here) I'm sure Ming Hui or Jances will soon post up other pictures of us over there. I have what you call, the Lazy Syndrome. chanel handbags As I am typing this post at this hour, it is rather obvious that I am still experiencing what the New Scientist claim to be:

Jet-Lag

Yes, it's a lame 'disease' to have. But it does give me the computer all to myself when my jet-unlagged siblings and mummy are sleeping. But facebook is getting quite dry nowadays. And NBA news is not updating every hour of the day.

I have yet to play pool or tennis with kel, so kel, when you read this, go to MSN Messenger, find my name, click on it, and tell me the time and day. We all know it's going to be at the mall. So, as Kirsten Dunst would say in the movie 'Bring It On', Bring it On!

Have a nice day.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

3:14 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx