<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Finally at UPenn
So I stayed a weekend at my aunt's place, shopping and buying things that i needed for move-in. I spent alot, but I kept telling myself that its going to be for four years, so it shud be a good investment.

My aunt took me to alot of places to eat, the food here is in really large portions and daym the customer service here is great. For example, at the steakhouse, I ordered a t-bone steak, cooked medium rare, when it came out, it was medium. The waitress usually comes up and asks if everything is okay. So after I got my steak and she came over to ask, my uncle told her that it was cooked too much. They did not hesitate at all to cook another steak for me, in fact they insisted in it, although I said it was okay.

One thing I'm getting used to tho is tipping the people here, its just unusual for me. Also getting used to the sheer crowd etc.

So I finally moved-in today, it was difficult finding parking to unload. I went to my room and damn it was dirty, but I managed to at least arrange the stuffs and clean the furniture. Oh ya, I bought a camera, and I took some pictures, but I don't know how to post it here, please IM me, to tell me how okay.

The campus is beautiful, traditional buildings cast into a city like setting. The place is huge, so many shops, cafes, food stalls, and they are all so close by. There is a big gym just 2 blocks away, and there everyone is like a Penn fanatic, like the bookstore sells Penn shirts and sweaters, Penn books, penn files etc etc.

Anyway, I'm exhausted from all the cleaning up, and will try to update more tomorrow. I wish I could upload pix to show more what I'm talking about, but thats it for now. hehe.

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:43 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx