<body scroll="auto">
Friday, August 24, 2007
Safe
Hey everyone!

Gosh, I have so much to say, but too tired.

First I want to thank everyone who turned up to send me off! Also special thanks to the UR for yet another gift.. I am lucky to have such friends.

I'm honestly very tired right now, so this post will be a little simple.

It was so exhausting flying almost 24 hours, in total about 32 hours from the Brunei Airport to my hotel. I didn't even sleep well on the plane, with unattended children, babies constantly crying and kids whining. However, the good thing abt the long flights were the movies. I got to watch a few movies that I missed whilst in Brunei, like disturbia, TMNT, etc etc.

So I just took a long warm bath, and now I'm feeling rather sleepy. I would say the room is rather big, too big for me. The bed is "damn", and the room is cozy. There is high speed wireless too. I will be flying again tomorrow morning, 9am, which is 9pm Brunei time. Hehehe. So I need to make sure I don't oversleep, will wake up at 5am

I've only been in America for a few hours, and I can say, its so different, so different its a little scary, ahah. Well, I wish I could post pictures but I don't have a digital camera yet. Anyway, I'd better be going, before I sleep on my laptop. Will update more. :P

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

7:49 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx