<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
The Semester Ends
Finally, my fall semester has ended. I completed my last exam (economics) 9hours 30minutes ago. At last, I can put my books aside, and take a well needed break.

My first semester at Penn has been great. Like always, there were always the uphills and the downhills. chanel handbags The workload has been crazy. Assignments upon assignments, reports upon reports, mid-terms upon mid-terms, quizzes upon quizzes, portfolios upon portfolios. But I am just glad that it is all over, at least for now. I just hope going through the 1st semester will better prepare me for the next.

There are so many things about life here at Penn that I wish to talk about. The events, the variety, the traditions, etc. But I am three hours away from taking my train down to South Carolina, where I will spend my winter break with my Aunt and Uncle. So for now, I've put up some pictures on facebook. (But we all know that when I say ", for now", I'm never really going to make the post.)

It is going to be a 12 hour train ride, so I bought a book just to kill time. "Kite Runner", I'm sure you've all heard about the book. I saw the advanced screening of the movie, it was pretty intense.

Plans to meet up with my hall mates during the break are still up in the air. But my Spring semester will start on the 16th of January.

Here is a picture of my room at the beginning of the semester and at the end. Not much of a difference. Haha. I think the only major difference is the awesome poster.
















"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

6:28 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx