<body scroll="auto">
Monday, January 21, 2008
Semester starts
Let me keep this blog a lil more alive with my dead post.

My Spring semester has started since Wednesday. Things are going well, and slow. Not a lot of work yet, hopefully it stays that way. I have one class on Quantum Physics, that one isn't going too well though. I never entered a class and felt THAT dumb. I've also started working at the front desk again, earning some side money.

Right now there are a lot of rushes. Basically, people go to fraternities and the fraternities treat you really well so that you might pledge there. It been a long weekend, since there is no school on Monday. I had a good amount of going out, partying, and chilling etc. I went to China town to get Malaysian food, it was actually really good to taste familiar food again.

We had an activities fair this afternoon where the different clubs showcase what they do etc. There were lots and lots of clubs, covering a wide range of interests. There was definitely a lot of opportunity to explore interests. chanel handbags There were, environmental clubs, newspaper, art, community service, asian clubs, social clubs, etc. I signed up for a few. Hopefully, I will get to be more committed to one or two of the clubs in thi semester.

Anyway, I'll just leave a few of my winter break pictures for viewing. The rest are on facebook.

Little green man posing with his saucer. This was taken at Charlotte, North Carolina.

All you can eat ribs. I'm wearing my eating gears.

Cotton Beanie - Material effectively soaks sweat on the head and forehead area. Reduces risk of eye injury and eating distractions from sweat.

Stainless steel knife - Made of high quality steel, sharpened to perfection. Light and portable. Has multiple uses, from cutting meat to more delicate tasks such as spreading butter on brown bread.

Stainless steel fork - Made of high quality steel. Multiple uses. Often used in America to eat rice, pasta, salad, etc.

Lobster paper vest - Protects user from acidic barbercue sauce.

Anticipating smile - Ritual to pay my respects for the beef ribs I was about to devour.


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

1:01 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx