<body scroll="auto">
Monday, January 21, 2008
Start of second week...
Hi everyone!!!

How's it going back to Uni/school again? The end of a much needed vacation....a very long one for me. Yet, it still wasn't enough. Thank you to Ming Hui, Chunzi and Imah whose room i invaded. I had a really good holiday especially the xmas cookout and secret santa and also the tuned-down new year's eve. Thank you so much for all the friends who made my vacation break a holiday!

Anyways, even before this term began for me, I had to go through three horrible 'collections' (exams). I am still waiting to hear about how I did for one of them so wish me luck people.

One of the reason of my blogging is the shameless plug of my sister's scrapwork of a picture of Ming Hui and I with our face painted at Pandachu.

Another thing I feel like blogging about is BOSS (Brunei Oxford Student Society). This infamous name was brilliantly thought up by Hilni. Even before it gained official recognition from BSUnion, we have been havely weekly gatherings. chanel handbags As most would have guessed, most of our outings involve being seated in a restaurant and discussing trivial matters over the wonders of edible delights but we do meet up for Badminton once in a while or go for Orange Wednesdays and now we are in the process of trying to organise a one day open day for the current AS level students. So those AS level students who do read this blog and this post for the above matter, please please reply our questionnaire if you have not already done so.


At the Natural History Museum


Christ Church College


At Hjh Huraini's (A phd student at Lady Margaret Hall) with her husband and princesses)


Badminton sessions =)

The seven of us from BOSS makes a very comfortable group of which I am super glad about. Other than Boss, I am still trying to find a niche for myself here at this Uni. There are a few biochemists whom I do get along quite well with but sadly, we only talk while walking from a lecture to another and so our period of conversations are somewhat very limited. In addition, I managed to make a few friends who are definitely keepers. In contrast with my teenage years (Oh my gosh, i cant believe i am not a teenager anymore), I can most certainly say I now find it much harder to make good friends. It's either I am just too damn shy, ignorant or plain intimidated. As a result, I may seem unfriendly (or upset even to some people). However, I love the friends whom I am familiar with now. Granted, I may need more friends but really, I really can't give a rat's ass at the moment.

One thing that is occupying a few of my hours every week is dance practice for Rasa Sayang, the Malaysian Singapore Oxford Society Night. Here's a flyer for any of those interested ;p



And I will leave you guys with pictures of things/people to drool over:


Oxford's own G&D's ice cream brownie with overflowing whipped cream drizzled with hot chocolate sauce and topped wih peanuts


My belated present from my beloved juniors, Vj and Karen.

Oh and this video from Godolphin. See if you can spot me ;p


"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

10:27 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx