<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, February 10, 2008
wake me up when lecture begins....
WAYS I TRY TO KEEP MYSELF AWAKE DURING LECTURES:



DRINKING WATER.......X



DRINKING TEA...(both english and chinese tea lagi)X



EATING BANANA......X



EATING CEREAL BAR.......X



EATING CHOCOLATE.....X

By then, I was super desperate......How, how can I ever stay awake during lectures? I have always had a bad habit of sleeping in class since secondary years. Why were the teachers so lenient as to let me drop my heavy head and drool onto my undone work all the time?

Then my friend suggested something...Let me qoute ' IT IS THE FAST ENERGY PROVIDER....ENTERS THE BLOODSTREAM DIRECTLY AND IMMEDIATELY REPLENISHES YOUR ENERGY FOR BETTER CONCENTRATION AND PERFORMANCE...'
Sounds super perfect for me right...200% RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE OF VITAMIN C SOME MORE!



I thought the effect of one table would be too much for me so i broke it into pieces. One small piece...*head droop*. Ok i need some more....half a tablet *zZZzz* Shit...whole tablet...*saliva dropping*....Another whole tablet...*SNORE*

SOMEONE.....ANYONE....PLEASE RECOMMEND SOMETHING TO KEEP ME AWAKE DURING LECTURES!!!! I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL....YOU CAN NAME ANY REWARD YOU WANT!

Anyways,

Just went to THE ROSE which is a nice lil cafe near my college. Higly recommended by Yvonne so, we went to try it out just now.
They have the most amazingly soft, supple (sorry not talking about breasts), crumbly, melt-in-your-mouth, scones!


Was there with Hanif, Jeerah, and Syaz


OMG...I am so round! Shoot me for being so self obsessed.


I like this picture ;)

Bad bad bad...Syaz and I spent a much longer time than was necessary to finish off our labs yesterday coz we kept screwing up one way or another. I swear we repeated the whole experiment about 7 times! We then treated ourselves to some chinese food. For some reason, I am always confused about what Ho Fun really is so I ordered it to check...



Cheah....it's the noodles used for keow tiaw!

After lunch, I went on a massive shopping spree, buying random things. Then, chanel handbags asked Syaz to join me for a movie ten minutes before it was going to begin. Just before going to the cinema, asked Syaz if we could go to a nearby supermarket to buy ice-cream. WHY WAS I SO freaking IMPULSIVE that day?

Oh btw, JUNO is a great movie. WATCH IT!

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

2:25 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx