<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, April 20, 2008
it's true...it's true...
I know just the way to liven this blog up!

I'm going to post pictures of the products of my retail therapy! With yours truly as the model of course!

You know, I hate it when people blog about their personal life which should not be publicised. "...he used me. I hated him. But now I've forgiven him...." I mean once or twice is ok. You have to let it out, I understand. But daily?! Get a life. And I also hate it when adults blog as if they're twelve. I mean, even twelve year olds today are mature youth. " like omg, chanel handbags he is like just the bomb...and ewwwwwwww, i cant believe it..." Or how about people who just blog about every single little thing they do after they get up "....so my alarm rang, I woke up, pushed my duvet aside and dragged my feet to the sink. There, I took my toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste out of the toothpaste tube onto the bristles of my pink toothbrush..." ok we get it already.

So today, I am going to tell you about my BOYFRIEND. Yes, I have one and don't look so surprised! Just because I am not such a great catch doesn't mean there's no fish who wants me right. SO like yea, he is so perfect, the whole package, you know. I have to let you guys on about something. Last night, he brought me out for the best date ever! I mean *swoons*!

Ok seriously, if you believed what I said in last paragraph then...well, I am honoured! HAHA.

Oh I didn't mean to cause offense by what I typed. I mentioned the hates because I myself do it. I just wanted to have something to post about wah! yes my life is boring...

Anyways, I was out with Aileen yesterday and I ended up giving myself a treat. It was on sale, you can't blame me for succumbing to it!




It's reversible!!!!!

XOXO ( how hanif managed to draw out hugs for pictionary )

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

5:56 PM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx