<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, May 18, 2008
London - Manchester
Kawaii

After a painstacking 5 hour journey from London to Manchester, I'm finally in the comforts of my aunt's place. I have to say, the trip felt a lot less than 5 hours but that's because of this amazing lady that I bumped into. She is the coolest Japanese grandma I have ever met (not that I've met any before her) Haha. But, seriously!

She almost missed the train. A few seconds after stepping on board, the train departed the station. She sat opposite to me since the seat wasn't occupied. Not long later, she started asking me questions. Her name's Taeko Morikawa and although her command of English wasn't excellent, we could still understand each other.

She's 68 years old and has 3 children and 3 granchildren. Her eldest grandson is my age and is fulfilling his dreams of being a professional hair stylist. AND AND.. she just graduated from college. How cool is that? Her age isn't holding her back at all. I really admire her bravery - travelling to a foreign country on her own! If I was her, I'd be scared out of my wits! It's so weird how we bonded so quickly. Within hours, she literally told me her life story.

She's so healthy as well. If I looked like her when I'm 68, I'd be over the moon. Because of engineering works, we had to change trains a couple of times and when we were waiting she took the opportunity to exercise! Haha. Taeko is so bubbly. louis vuitton handbags She took a picture of me on the train so I thought I'd return the favour. Look at the picture, she even posed with the peace sign! All in all, this was one intriguing train ride. I'll be in Manchester for a week. That means no more cooking and washing the dishes, what more can I ask for? Hehe

Good luck to Jances, Hui, Jingo and Hazim for their upcoming exams. You guys will do great!! I shall be nice and not rub in it your faces that my exams has ended. Tee hee hee. Toodles, for now.

p/s - To my wonderful, amazing, caring, lovable, huggable brother who bought me my A n F clothes from Florida. You know I love you =)

"Coz you are the Brightest Star and I'm in love with who you are."

6:19 AM






Profile
Boon Jing
1603
E&E engineering with Digital Communications
Loughborough University
Facebook
guppyero@hotmail.com

Chia Chi
0110
Biochemistry
University College
Facebook
jances38@gmail.com

Hazim Ghani
0810
Biology
Imperial College, London
Facebook
dzimmo88@hotmail.com

Ming Hui
1711
Economics
University College London
Facebook
michellecmh_3@hotmail.com

Poh Hui
1108
Pharmacy
University of East Anglia
Facebook
gpohui@gmail.com

Wee Chin
0709
Engineering
University of Pennsylvania
Facebook
endless0013@hotmail.com


Currents
What you love and hate.

Rants

Links
Adi
Amanda
Angele
Anna
CheahWen
ChangHuei
Cody&Eric
Gladys
Huoy Shin
Jances
Jerome&Marshall
Jessie
Jestina
Jojo
Jon&Ann
Jon&Ben&Harry
Kye
Melvin&chabos
Natasha
Ruzzy
Sasa
SeiKee
Sharon C
Siang
SKY
Teebell
Uniqueunity
Victoria
Vivien
Wendy
Yee Peng

Archive
♣ December 2004♣
♣ January 2005♣
♣ February 2005♣
♣ March 2005♣
♣ April 2005♣
♣ May 2005♣
♣ June 2005♣
♣ July 2005♣
♣ August 2005♣
♣ September 2005♣
♣ October 2005♣
♣ November 2005♣
♣ December 2005♣
♣ January 2006♣
♣ February 2006♣
♣ March 2006♣
♣ April 2006♣
♣ May 2006♣
♣ June 2006♣
♣ July 2006♣
♣ August 2006♣
♣ September 2006♣
♣ October 2006♣
♣ November 2006♣
♣ December 2006♣
♣ January 2007♣
♣ February 2007♣
♣ March 2007♣
♣ April 2007♣
♣ May 2007♣
♣ June 2007♣
♣ July 2007♣
♣ August 2007♣
♣ September 2007♣
♣ October 2007♣
♣ November 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ November 2011♣


Credits
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: xxx
Font: xxx
Texture: xxx
Brushes: xxx
Hosts: xxx